Data Visualization – Making Sense of Complicated Data!
Data visualization allows business users to gain insight into their vast amounts of data. It benefits them to recognize new patterns and errors in the data. Making sense of these patterns helps the users pay attention to areas that indicate red flags or progress.
We are hiring for effective data visualizer with experience 3-8 years.
An excellent data visualization has the following qualities:
- It’s visually appealing. …
- It’s scalable. …
- It gives the user the right information. …
- It’s accessible. …
- It allows rapid development and deployment.
And expected to perform following duties!
- Updating, creating, and supporting databases and reports with key metrics to guide strategic decisions.
- Designing, developing, and maintaining user-friendly data visualizations and dashboards using complex datasets from different sources.
- Identifying and gathering relevant and quality data sources to address problems and recommending strategy through testing or exploratory data analysis (EDA).
- Integrating and transforming disparate data sources and determining the appropriate data hygiene techniques to apply.
- Implementing best practices to ensure dashboard design consistency for the best user experience.
- Designing, writing, and testing analytics platform code.
If you think you make a cut, feel free to share your profile at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Data Engineer – <experience> – <current location>” and your current salary details for quick reference.