Do you know?
By 2025, the Data Science analytics sector in India is estimated to grow eightfold, reaching $16 billion!
What are you waiting for? Join the team of highly enthusiastic and passionate engineers who do anything and everything with data!
Inteliment is looking for enthusiastic and smart data enthusiast (5+ years’ experience) who aspire to solve real and complex business problems with their Data Science expertise.
The data scientist should possess following skills:
- Data-oriented personality with a good scripting and programming skills and hands-on expertise on data science toolkits, such as Rubiscape, Python, R, MatLab, SAS, SPSS
- Hands-on expertise and exposure in NLP, machine & deep learning algorithms, model building, statistical modelling, predictive modelling environments
- Excellent track record of delivery using languages like Python, R, Java and technologies like Hadoop, Git / Stash, JIRA / Rally etc.
And will focus on:
- Work closely with product engineering, client and project teams and align them with respect to your focus area.
- Developing advanced algorithms that solve problems of large dimensionality in a computationally efficient and statistically effective manner.
- Enhancing data collection, processing, cleansing and verifying the integrity of data used for advance analytics.
- Be a subject matter expert in Data Science Platform Data Science & Analytics products and offerings.
- Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques, understand and work around possible limitations in models.
- To develop hypothesis and test them with careful experiments.
- Aid in project planning to determine effort and time estimations.
- Contributing to creation of knowledgebase for Technology platform & practise and related KMS initiatives.